- Are you curious about Data Analytics?
- Do you want to get a general understanding of what it is, how it works, and how you can learn it?
- Are you worried about being able to learn with technology moving quickly?
- Would you like to learn faster and develop a technique to apply what you know in one subject area to another subject area?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then this is the right course for you.
This course is:
- The course will take about 3 hours and can be done in multiple sittings.
- Make sure you save all your exercises and the system will pick up where you left off.
- Each lesson will have 1 or more videos to watch. At the bottom of the video is a link to see a summary of the video. Then you will be given an exercise to do that is part of the process of continuing to prepare you for learning.
At the end of this course, you will
- Understand how to learn faster in a more agile way with ease
- See examples of Data Analytics in the real world
- Have several viewpoints of the field of Data Analytics
- Have a roadmap to continue your studies of Data Analytics to whatever is your final goal.