This 90-minute course is designed to improve the Self-Directed Learner’s ability to identify and reach learning goals in the world of Nanodegrees, online courses, and the massive availability of internet resources. By completing this course you will:
- Increase your chances of success in achieving your learning goals
- Expand how you think about learning with a shift in perspective
- Develop a plan to achieve your learning goals
The benefits of the techniques covered are:
- Building a faster and more efficient learning capacity
- Developing an agile approach to integrate constantly changing information
- For people experiencing stress or anxiety, you can make that a thing of the past with a simple change in perspective, i.e. a MindShift.
The course can be done in multiple sessions. Each lesson will have one or more videos to watch. At the bottom of each video, there will be a link to view a summary. Most of the sections include an exercise to complete. This is a process of continuing your preparation for self-directed learning.
Once you finish each section click the “Mark Complete” button to proceed to the next session. Make sure you save each exercise before leaving that completed section. All exercises will be available to you at the end of the course which gives you a roadmap (or plan) to achieve your learning goals.
Each section’s times are an approximation. Please proceed at your own pace.
Have Fun and Choose Powerfully!