This course is going to change your life and be FUN.
It seems that every company is rushing to hire Data Scientists, Data Engineers, and Data Architects. Who are these Data people and what about the other loyal 99% of the company that is the heartbeat of the organization? This course was developed for you, yes the other 99%.
In this course we will:
- Demystify what Data Science and Artificial Intelligence (AI) is all about.
- Explain the different jobs that reflect this new Data-Driven Age.
- Give guidance on how to participate in this Data-Driven Transformation.
- Talk about the ethics and bias of this new technology.
- Delve into the world of programming to get a glimpse of how Data Science and AI work.
Why take this course?
In order to fully participate in this new Era of Technology, you need to have a working knowledge of Data Science and AI. This technology is growing at an alarming rate and a lot of people feel lost. This course will help you become familiar with Data Science and AI so that you can:
1. Enhance your career: Data Science and AI are here to stay. The more you know about this new technology the more options you have for advancing your career. How many VHS developers do you still know? Better yet, do you remember Blockbuster stores? That’s because technology has evolved.
2. Help identify opportunities for business improvements: By understanding the importance of data and how data can be turned into valuable information, you with your professional knowledge can be a corporate ambassador in demonstrating ways this powerful new technology can be used. More importantly, you become more valuable to your company.
3. Gain innovative problem-solving skills: We can all use additional techniques to solve problems. As we examine the mindset of a data scientist, you will gain innovative skills in how to approach problems and subsequently create business solutions efficiently.
4. Understand the influence of technology integration: This new Data-Driven technology is powerful and globally has shifted the direction of entire countries including their interaction with each other. For example, the alleged Russian influence during the recent USA presidential elections has been well documented. Understanding this and other influences on data give you added knowledge that empowers you to be in control.
As you take this course remember that the idea is to give you a set of practical tools and develop an understanding of the world of Data Science and Artificial Intelligence (AI) so that you can enhance what you already know professionally and continue growth in your career.
About the Lecturer
We have deep roots in training and are experts at taking very complicated technical concepts and teaching them in a clear and concise way.
Robert Joseph, Ph.D.
Craig received an S.B. in Mechanical Engineering from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, attended graduate school at the University of California at Berkeley, and studied at La Sorbonne in Paris. He has managed and trained technology development teams in the US and Europe, at companies including AT&T Bell Laboratories, Pacific Bell, Verilog, Oce, and Kansei Interactive.
B.S from Spring Arbor as well as an MBA and an MA in Communication from Michigan State she rounds out the team with deep experience in Corporate Training for highly technical medical, healthcare and insurance companies for over 10 years. Coupled with her proven track record wherein she coached and developed over 114+ single franchisee projects towards full functioning offices in a matter of 7-9 months and then tied that with impacting the bottom line of companies to the tune of $3.5 million aggregate annual billing revenues. Quin understands employee development, team engagement and leveraging training with business demands in a fast-paced and agile brave new world.
To start our journey, please watch this 3 min video and answer the question that follows.