Data Analytics/Data Science/AI (Career or Interest) Prep Certification
This 3-hour course helps you develop a framework to understand and create a roadmap to more fully understand the Data Analytics domain.
You will have 30 days to complete the course once you purchase it. You will be charged a small fee to get the course reopened. This helps with the incentive to complete the course.
- Are you curious about Data Analytics?
- Do you want to get a general understanding of what it is, how it works, and how you can learn it?
- Are you worried about being able to learn with technology moving quickly?
- Would you like to learn faster and develop a technique to apply what you know in one subject area to another subject area?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then this is the right course for you.
This course is:
- The course will take about 3 hours and can be done at your own pace in multiple sittings.
- Make sure you save all your exercises and the system will pick up where you left off.
- Each lesson will have 1 or more videos to watch. At the bottom of the video is a link to see a summary of the video. Then you will be given an exercise to do that is part of the process of continuing to prepare you for learning.
At the end of this course, you will
- Understand how to learn faster in a more agile way with ease
- See examples of Data Analytics in the real world
- Have several viewpoints of the field of Data Analytics
- Have a roadmap to continue your studies of Data Analytics to whatever is your final goal.
Instructor: Robert Joseph, Ph.D.
Dr. Joseph was a former Director and Senior Data Scientist at Stanley Black & Decker working in Industry 4.0 and prior Supply Chain. With a B.S. and M.S. from MIT in Electrical Engineering and an M.S. and Ph.D. from Carnegie Mellon in Computer Science, he has deep technical roots.
He has worked for a recruitment firm, an analytics healthcare company, build applications for phone, web as well as desktop, and is a University Professor. He has spoken at conferences all over the country including at the Wall Street Journal AI Executive Forum (https://ai.wsj.com/wsj-pro-ai/speakers/).
Currently, Robert is the co-founder of Team MindShift, an innovative training and technology solutions company, helping companies to up-skill employees in data analytics and other technology fields. He has a patent for an internet DJ system but his most proud accomplishment is being the father of 2 teenage boys.Have Fun and Choose Powerfully