The Self-Directed Learner’s Guide
This 90-minute course is designed to improve the Self-Directed Learner’s ability to identify and reach learning goals in the world of Nanodegrees, online courses, and the massive availability of internet resources.
You will have 30 days to complete the course once you purchase it. You will be charged a small fee to get the course reopened. This helps with the incentive to complete the course.
By completing this course you will:
- Increase your chances of success in achieving your learning goals
- Expand how you think about learning with a shift in perspective
- Develop a plan to achieve your learning goals
The benefits of the techniques covered are:
- Building a faster and more efficient learning capacity
- Developing an agile approach to integrate constantly changing information
- For people experiencing stress or anxiety, you can make that a thing of the past with a simple change in perspective, i.e. a MindShift.
I feel like I gained some pretty powerful knowledge through this course, and I think it was very short, sweet, and to the point. – AZ
Everyone always seems to have a negative view when it comes to online learning. Perhaps this will assist them to ease that mental block and set themselves up for success. – SB
This unique approach to learning and the emotions involved aren’t discussed in training (based on my experience). It is so critical and extremely valuable, I think most people would benefit from these concepts and could open up much-needed conversations that previously weren’t being recognized and validated. Thank you for putting this course together in such a concise, helpful, and thoughtful way. – JF
The videos were perfect (not too long) and were able to get the message across. I liked the exercises. too. – ED