“Worry-Free” Virtual Online Meeting/Events Support with Running Training, Meetings, and Events
As more and more people turn to virtual meetings and events, dealing with the mechanics of online meetings can be overwhelming. You have to choose a platform, figure out how to set it up for your situation, manage the participants, deal with internet threats while also delivering the content that you worked so hard to craft.
Team MindShift offers a complete solution for these challenges supporting you every step of the way. We take care of the technical worries allowing you to concentrate on what you know best, the content not the mechanics.
We specialize in Zoom providing:
- Co-hosting support
- Support with managing participants
- Coordinate smaller breakout sessions during meet per request
- Monitor and Minimize or mitigate meeting disruptions
- Helping to manage timeline for meeting
- Managing breaks and other pauses with music and countdown timer
- Use best practices to strengthen your meeting against Zoombooming
- Pre-meeting setup
- Best practice tips for a successful meeting
- Initial meeting settings
- Thought partnership for meeting planning and delivery
- Post-meeting support
- Analysis and content delivery
- Summarization of any pre-agreed meeting stats
- Meetings delivered from your preferred video conferencing platform (Zoom, Google Meets, etc.) account eliminating the need to have a paid account.
- Additional Services (optional)
- 5-minute comedian to start the event (give people something to look forward to and get people to show up on time)
- Virtual Meeting Games
Are you overwhelmed with figuring out virtual meetings or training online? Would you like an experienced copilot to help you manage your virtual meetings? Would having an expert consult with you to understand the capabilities and work through planning your online event be helpful? Then look no further, Team MindShift, the innovative training company, is here to the rescue. With our long experience (15+ years) of online training and meetings, working as a virtual company, and our deep technology background (advanced degrees from MIT and CMU) we can add that comfort and support to your meeting offerings. If you would like your next meeting to be worry-free then give us a call 1-833-846-2255 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s discuss your needs.